Sunday, May 4, 2014

Interested?

            One of the things we have been considering with the tool rolls I am designing is having one of the custom embroidery places put a person’s name on them. While I was talking to them, they also said they could put names on the panniers I’m making for the llamas, donkeys, mini horses, goats, dogs, etc…
            So my question to all of you, my readers, is this. Would you be willing to wait an extra two weeks and pay an additional $20 to $30 (it depends on how long the name is) to have your name put on your tool roll, panniers, etc. (for panniers it could be one pannier or for double the amount, both sides).
            It would have to be an extra item to the list, and the colors would be your choice. An additional concern would be that once they are embroidered, they are yours. There would be no exchanges, no returns, etc, because they would be too customized to sell to anyone else.

            Let me know what you think, what suggestions you might have, etc. and I’ll use that information to decide if this is an extra worth offering. 

4 comments:

  1. Not interested at that price. But I'm cheep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another thought; how about a velcro patch that would alow folks to add their own personal touches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea, but he is another thought, how about moveable tags, I know Barb had color coded clip/tags and they were really nice to work with. I like the idea of patches that can be added via velcro or clip that way when a animal retires or the person retires they can pass the packs along to someone else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The problem I see with using velcro to put on a $20 to $30 name patch is that it would be too easily pulled off when hiking in the back country. Might be an option though. Will add it to the mix. Any other ideas? or comments?

    ReplyDelete