Monday, May 12, 2014

Is that right?

            I was busy working on pack saddles and panniers today and realized that I was putting things together without having to ask questions or refer to the instructions every step. I was still asking questions, don’t get me wrong there, but not nearly as often. I think I might actually be getting the hang of this!
            Baring any major delays (family member is having some extreme health issues) I hope to have the pack order finished this week and be able to start on the next order. If I have to travel to Oregon for the family crisis I’ll be delayed a few days, but I am sure everyone will understand.
            The new cutting/ assembly table is working wonderfully, and I think it’s going to be worth the time and effort it took to get it made and in place. The next project is to stretch a cable from one wall to the other so I can hang lights under the overhead garage door so there is equal light on both ends of the table. Right now it’s a bit hard to see the lines on one side of the straight edge when laying out parts to cut.

            Now I’m starting to think farther down the road and that I’ll need more orders to work on in a couple weeks. So, if you have been considering making an order, now is the time! 

3 comments:

  1. You may get to do some woodworking yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are making lots of progress, I knew you could do it! Kuddos....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to you both, but it appears my readership here is Very limited! Please help spread the word! :-)

    ReplyDelete