Thursday, January 19, 2017

Insulation

This winter has reinforced in me the need to insulate my work space. When it’s zero outside and below zero in the shop it’s easy to tell that something has to change!

Higher on the priority for this spring will be to get some insulation up on the walls and get it covered by the old boards we have from the bunkhouse we tore down at the old barn site. Something has to change, even if slowly.  

I have been thinning down my “surplus” of items. I no longer have 3 forges, just one. The dark room has went on to someone that has the room and time to make use of it, and I’m gaining room a bit here and a bit there.


The project list is still every growing but that too is getting more organized, with set goals and time lines… as much as the weather will allow at least. And, I hope to be back on a more regulated schedule of blogging as well. 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like insulation would be the way to go. It will keep out the heat in summer too. I've been going to insulate our garage door for about 30 winters. Maybe this will be the year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's Never too late! today is the 1st day of the rest of your life. :-)

      Delete