Friday, April 4, 2014

Ever Forward!

            Well it’s been a Busy week. I've made one harness for a llama cart, and two driving halters for carting. I have one halter done and 5 more “in process” of the 65 on order. I’m Making progress, and will be increasing my speed as I go.
            Llama Hardware is now fully set up in my shop in Columbia Falls MT. There will be some changes made I’m sure, but it’s a place to start. The new hot cutter for cutting the webbing is So much faster it’s kind of scary.
            Barb is headed over here early next week for more training and to help me gain speed in how I do things. As I gain experience the number of items I can do each day will increase as well. The computer process is coming along as well. The “merchant account” is nearly in place (first of next week, like everything else) and with that I will be able to take payments and pay for shipping without having to leave home. Nice that FedEx, the USPS, and UPS all pickup from the door!
            Requests to attend numerous events are pouring in, and I have to say I appreciate the offers, but there is too little time and too much distance involved to be able to attend all of them and be home to make the product. I will be attending the Llama Rendezvous in Estacada OR at the end of June, but not sure what other events I will be able to attend. I need to fill the orders I have on the books before I can justify attending more events and taking time away from production.
            Please keep sending me invites though, you never know when I’ll be caught up and be able to attend. I’m also thinking about starting an event calendar on the web site or this blog to let everyone know about the events even if I can’t attend in person.

            EVER FORWARD! 

2 comments:

  1. Great idea on the events page, that should help people find you if you plan on attending it will also give those who want to look up information just for ideas on what and where to go.

    ReplyDelete