Monday, August 25, 2014

Connections

          It doesn't seem to make any difference where you turn on the internet, there something there telling you that the way to sell more product is to make more connections, get more people looking at your web site, reading your twitter posts, your blog, looking at all your stuff on Etsy, or at photos on Flickr.
            While I agree, if more people were looking at my stuff I would be selling more, what those places have in common most of the time is that they want money to help you get those connections. Only 35 cents per day or $11.99 a month, etc. etc… So what if you are a new, starting business or have a Very specific market that is not touched by the connections they offer? Not their problem, they are just selling you Names.
            What I know can happen is that my many friends can help me make the connections I need if they will just pass my posts along, like and follow my blog, take the two seconds needed to click on the Share button on Face book or to ‘re-tweet” my notices about my blog being updated.
            So my friends, are you willing to help a new business get the word out? Are you willing to click the share button, the re-tweet button, or go above and beyond and call another of your friends and tell them I’m out there and that I make some fantastic products?

            For all of you that do, I thank you in advance! For the rest of you, Shame on you, it costs you nothing but a few seconds of your time and could help me out a bunch!

2 comments:

  1. Guilt trips cause bad reactions in my mental atitude!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, but you wouldn't feel guilty if you had shared my link would you now? :-)

      Delete